Where can I find chipset drivers?

User718

Where can I find chipset drivers?

Post by User718 »

Bought the Win 11 Pro device but needed to load Win 10. Looks like I'm missing the chipset drivers...
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (32.89 KiB) Viewed 4138 times
where can I get them? Thanks!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where can I find chipset drivers?

Post by admin »

User718 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:34 am Bought the Win 11 Pro device but needed to load Win 10. Looks like I'm missing the chipset drivers...
Capture.PNG
where can I get them? Thanks!
Hello, User718
Please tell me the PC model you are using. I will send you the driver download link directly according to the model number
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
User718

Post by User718 »

admin wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:06 am Hello, User718
Please tell me the PC model you are using. I will send you the driver download link directly according to the model number
AK1 Pro
User718

Post by User718 »

Looking forward to that PM with the link. I would like to deliver this system to my customer tomorrow. Thanks!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

User718 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:24 am Looking forward to that PM with the link. I would like to deliver this system to my customer tomorrow. Thanks!
Thank you for your quick reply. Here's the link to the driver you need:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
User718

Post by User718 »

admin wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 am Thank you for your quick reply. Here's the link to the driver you need:
Thank you! Worked great!
User718

Post by User718 »

Stab in the dark here:

I noticed when installing the drivers all of them were signed with the exception of the audio driver. I installed it anyway without issue. I'm currently troubleshooting an issue though, where audio is not coming out through the monitor's speakers via a HDMI cable. It's a brand new Samsung monitor as well. I also can't get the 3.5mm jack to work through the monitor either.

That said, I can see the sound visualization peak bar within Windows, I can also get sound to work via Bluetooth. I can also remote into the device and get the sound to play through a remote connection. I don't think the computer is at fault but wanted to ask in the event I'm missing something. I've tried multiple HDMI cables too. The only thing I haven't tried was hooking the computer up to another HDMI monitor/TV. Thoughts?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Are you sure the correct device is set in the sound output, as in 'HDMI', or whatever it says?

If it's not too much of a hassle to do so, I'd try it through the TV, just to see what happens, if for nothing more than a troubleshooting step. You also may want to try another HDMI cable, just to eliminate that as a possible cause, though the chances of that being the problem are probably pretty low.

I don't know if it will help, but take a look at the suggestions on the following site...

https://www.minitool.com/news/hdmi-no-s ... audio.html
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “J3455(AK1)”