T6 Pro power on

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

T6 Pro power on

Post by admin »

Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: T6 Pro power on

Post by Gabe »

I've noticed that with my T6 Pro, even with this set to OFF in the BIOS, when I turn on the power strip it's plugged into the unit starts automatically, without having to press the power button. It's not a big deal, as when I connect it I plan on using it right then and there anyway, but it's interesting that it started doing this.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I think it is the BIOS you are using is up to date. t6pro is usually plugged into the back of the monitor. It will save your mind after you turn on the power on auto-on function.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

It's something that started a few months ago. It wasn't doing this at first.

Like I said, it's not a big deal. If I was using it as my main, every day computer, I'd likely want to find out why it's starting when it shouldn't, but I don't use it for this purpose.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “J4125(T6Pro)”