Ace Magician Mini PC 4500U Drivers

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
Thugnificent

Ace Magician Mini PC 4500U Drivers

Post by Thugnificent »

Hey guys, i got this and did a fresh windows install on it. Now my problem is that wifi and bluetooth are not working and i have tried so many drivers but the device simply won't work.

Can someone please forward me drivers for Wifi and Bluetooth? and there is a thing in device manager called PCI Encryption/Decryption controller, i am also missing drivers for that.

Specs are Ryzen 4500U, 16GB Ram and 512 GB SSD. I installed windows 11 home on it.

Thanks
Thugnificent

Re: Ace Magician Mini PC 4500U Drivers

Post by Thugnificent »

Actually, funny thing, as soon as i wrote this i found the correct drivers lol.

So anyone having trouble with drivers just download drivers called RZ608 Wifi 6 drivers.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

It's good that you found them.

One thing I learned a long time ago, and the hard way, is to always save to a flash drive the driver folder from the existing installation before performing a clean install. This way you'll have all necessary drivers available for installation, and through the Device Manager you can install all of those needed in one shot by using the "Add Drivers" button at the top.

For reference, you can find the driver folder, labelled 'File Repository', in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Dante4

Post by Dante4 »

Thugnificent wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:54 pm Hey guys, i got this and did a fresh windows install on it. Now my problem is that wifi and bluetooth are not working and i have tried so many drivers but the device simply won't work.

Can someone please forward me drivers for Wifi and Bluetooth? and there is a thing in device manager called PCI Encryption/Decryption controller, i am also missing drivers for that.

Specs are Ryzen 4500U, 16GB Ram and 512 GB SSD. I installed windows 11 home on it.

Thanks
My advice for anyone who is reading it - get the VEN&DEV from device manager and go to windows update catalogue. From here search DEV_XXXX, it helps 8/10 times.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”