Prime Day prices announced for AMR5 Germany and AMR5 USA

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Prime Day prices announced for AMR5 Germany and AMR5 USA

Post by admin »

Amazon Prime Day has arrived and with it comes great deals on mini computers.

AMD's Ryzen 5600 U will definitely not disappoint you. You also get great multi-core performance, great single-core performance, and great graphics performance (for a minipc CPU).

In addition AMR5 has three modes to switch between, silent mode, balanced mode, and performance mode. All-copper cooling module, efficient cooling, high speed fan + all-copper radiator support, even if long hours of smooth game play, you can always keep cool. You can see how it performs here:
AMR5 Advantage
YouTube Redditor's test of AMR5

The price of AMR5 has reached an all time low on this members day. This is our way of giving back to our customers. The normal price of AMR5 in Germany is 589.99€. We decided to lower the price to €474.Purchase here

The normal price for AMR5 in the US is $499.99 and the price was reduced to $399.20 on the members' day. Purchase here

This is a great deal!
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Prime Day prices announced for AMR5 Germany and AMR5 USA

Post by Gabe »

$399.20 for the Ryzen 5 5600U version of the AMR5 is a fantastic deal! It cost me nearly twice that to build my Ryzen 5 3400G desktop about 2.5 years ago and the AMR5 beats it in every way. Not expansion capabilities of course, but with the CPU, RAM and graphics. And the AMR5 takes up about 1/6th the footprint space.

Mini PCs still fascinate me. It's amazing that computers this capable can be so small.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”