Change of m.2 ssd to 1tb

LesBear

Change of m.2 ssd to 1tb

Post by LesBear »

Hello
I will change my M.2 128 GB SSD to M.2 1TB SSD and need to make a new install of windows 11.
I could make a image backup of the disk i have now and just extend the partition of the new drive.
But how ever, i buy this with windows 11 pro original and want to use my legal key. So where can i get my windows 11 key license?

Name: Mini PC
Model No: GK1-A
RAM: 12GB
ROM: 128GB
Spec: US

Best Regards
LesBear
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Change of m.2 ssd to 1tb

Post by Gabe »

If you buy a new drive, make a backup of the Windows 11 Pro system, then image the new drive with that backup and extend the system partition, Windows 11 Pro will already be activated.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
LesBear

Post by LesBear »

Hello
I already say that by my self that i can make a image...
But i have a legal right to get my windows 11 key license what belong to the purchase of my mini pc...
So where is it?

Best Regards
LesBear
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

The product key is embedded. If you need to know what it is, you can use a keyfinder or something similar, as mentioned in the following article.

https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/fin ... roduct-key

If you need a product key for your device, you'll need to contact after sales support at service@kamrui.com.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “J3455(AK1)”