GK5 Mini PC Snunmu

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

GK5 Mini PC Snunmu

Post by admin »

Its processor can be upgraded to 2.6Ghz in Bost mode, which I recommend in order to take full advantage of its N4000 processor's full potential.
Thanks to its 8GB of RAM, it can work perfectly and move around with all the image and text versions of programs like the office programs. It also supports high quality multimedia playback so it can be used as a TV cabinet.
The operating system included pre-installed and licensed is Windows 10 Pro.
As for the connection brought necessary and essential to the computer are 2 HDMI inputs (if we want to connect 2 displays), 2 USB 3.0 inputs, 2 USB 2.0 inputs, Ethernet input, slot for inserting 1 microSD card, plus Bluetooth 4.2 and a dual-band WIFI adapter to establish the connection to our WIFI, no cables, ie not taking up space, we will The only cables used are the power supply and one that goes to the display.
The boot up and configuration is very fast and intuitive, with a variety of languages to choose from, I was already in the main window menu within 5 minutes.
Ah! To say that it does not have the Microsoft Office package installed, there is only an access, if we have an account and create it, we will be able to open files such as excel, powerpoint, word, etc. over the network.
Finally to say that it fits the line of these devices that stand out for being super quiet.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GK5 Mini PC Snunmu

Post by admin »

No hay problema.Este modelo está disponible en dos tamaños. Juzgaremos la diferencia de especificaciones por el puerto VGA. ¿Su GK5 viene con un conector VGA?
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “J4125(GK3)”