gk3v won't power on

Gjs999

gk3v won't power on

Post by Gjs999 »

Hi there

Is there someone who can help me rescue my GK3 ( i have an AK1 also which doesn't miss a beat )
Once i apply power to the unit the blue light stays on - no keyboard response ie caps lock etc . If i press the power button the unit light will go out - press again and the blue light comes back on. Thats all i get :-(

Tried different psu , changed hdmi cable , cleared bios several times , reseated the m2 drive a few times and even tried powering on without the M2 drive and no change in the symptoms .
This unit has done this from new but it was intermittent and clearing the bios appeared to solve it for awhile but now its a solid fault.

Any ideas on how to bring my baby back to life

Cheers

Gary
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: gk3v won't power on

Post by Gabe »

Gjs999,

Being that you've done just about everything that would be recommended to try, including the BIOS discharge, your best bet at this point is to contact after sales support at service@kamrui.com and let them know about both the problem and what you've already tried to fix it.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Gjs999

Post by Gjs999 »

hi
sent email several times but just get a reply asking for my order number , attached photo of my order info and order id that i got via paypal but i just get no help , sent about 3 emails asking for help but just get the same reply
Don't know where to go next
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Gjs999,

Hopefully the admin will be able to help. He won't be back on until tomorrow evening, but I'll send him a message so that he doesn't miss your topic.

Edit: I should add that it's "tomorrow evening" for where I am in the US. The admin is in China, so his Monday morning is my Sunday evening.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, Gjs999
Please note the email and private message. Your product requires after-sales service.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “J4125(GK3)”