Mini PC Questionnaire

The Newest bargin of mini PC! Come and check.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mini PC Questionnaire

Post by admin »

Hello everyone.In the first half of the year we released AMR5, CK10, TK11 and other high performance products, among which AMR5 received the most response. In order for us to better understand our customers' thoughts and expectations of MINI PC. I conducted this Mini PC Questionnaire.
11515616.jpg
11515616.jpg (258.29 KiB) Viewed 2339 times
If you are interested in MINIPC, then you can spend 1 minute to help us fill out this survey, and every customer who participates will get a free AK1pro with N5105 CPU as a reward for participating.

Mini PC Questionnaire

Your advice is essential to us to bring you better mini PC products.

Thank you for your time and kind cooperation in advance.

We will draw 50 lucky participants and give them a chance to evaluate any mini PC for FREE or a $50 gift card as a gift. If we reach the target - of 500 valid responses. :)
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dragonpoo

Re: Mini PC Questionnaire

Post by dragonpoo »

This is awesome, I hope you get plenty of responses!

I'm confused by some of the wording in the post, though. In the middle, you say, "every customer who participates will get a free AK1pro with N5105 CPU as a reward for participating." But at the end, it says, "We will draw 50 lucky participants and give them a chance to evaluate any mini PC for FREE or a $50 gift card as a gift." Which is correct?
Guzilla GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AceMagician AMR5 (Ryzen 5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | Kamrui JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | Kamrui AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | AceMagician T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mini PC Questionnaire

Post by admin »

dragonpoo wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:05 am This is awesome, I hope you get plenty of responses!

I'm confused by some of the wording in the post, though. In the middle, you say, "every customer who participates will get a free AK1pro with N5105 CPU as a reward for participating." But at the end, it says, "We will draw 50 lucky participants and give them a chance to evaluate any mini PC for FREE or a $50 gift card as a gift." Which is correct?
Sorry, I'll add here. USA users can receive an AK1pro for free through Amazon after answering the questionnaire. and after reaching the goal of 500, another 50 lucky customers we draw have the right to choose. Any of our mini pc's can be taken away by the customer's choice. If the customer does not want to test the mini pc, then the 50$ gift card is also a good choice.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “New Deal”