Get AK1pro for free

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Get AK1pro for free

Post by admin »

Hi everyone, I am the forum administrator, Kamrui recently launched an upgraded version of AK1, I will be looking for 5 users in the forum to test AK1pro for free. each user can sign up here, need to meet the two conditions of being in the United States and have an Amazon account.
61KQt4dCi5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
61KQt4dCi5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (78.8 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
The AK1pro is an upgraded version with improved CPU performance and reduced noise. Now it supports Win11 perfectly. I have collected customers' opinions in the forum and the new AK1pro has made a good optimization of the noise problem, now you can hardly hear the sound. I hope some AK1 customers will post their comments here.
81vJdnPuZlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81vJdnPuZlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (225.3 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
Activity flow

After everyone signs up, I will initiate a private message to you and we need you to buy AK1pro on Amazon first. then leave a review on Amazon. We will refund all your money through pp. This includes TAX tax and PP handling fee. Either way this is a great deal.

AK1pro Amazon link:www.amazon.com/dp/B0B8BQ42DB
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Get AK1pro for free

Post by admin »

Enjoy our biggest freebies with Mini PC Questionnaire.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “N5105(AK1PRO)”