AK2 initial setup problem

Quick Fix.
Carlos Santiago

AK2 initial setup problem

Post by Carlos Santiago »

Saludos,

In initial setup steps, after I submit my Microsoft account information (it's email and password). I'm directed to create a pin code. Computer enters Account phase to do so but enters a "Just a moment” loop ... for ever. I tried using my password, getting a code through my email and my phone. Nothing works. Thus, I can not submit the required pin and enter windows 10. Please advise. My email is santiago.c02@gmail.com

Carlos Santiago, PhD
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AK2 initial setup problem

Post by admin »

Please take a photo to let us know which page you are on.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Alba Male

Post by Alba Male »

I recently purchased a ACEPC 1 from Amazon and I had exactly the same problem in the initial setup. I ended up returning it for a refund. :( I'd like to buy the unit again :) but I'm wary of finding the same problem again!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is normal, the reason for this problem:
1. The current network environment used by the customer is poor or the Microsoft PIN code server is busy, and it is usually OK to try several times.
2. You can skip setting the PIN code temporarily, and you can set it after entering the system. Then when entering the PIN code, disconnect the network (if the wired network is plugged in, unplug it directly), and then "skip" will pop up. Video tutorial:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”