ACEPC T11 MINI PC REAL Mike's Review

Quick Start Guide and Video Instructions.
Mike's Youtube

ACEPC T11 MINI PC REAL Mike's Review

Post by Mike's Youtube »

ACEPC's T11 Mini PC was a totally disappointing experience!
I really should have known better! If it looks to good to be true, chances are is ins't as good as it appears at a glance.
This MINI PC was on a lightning deal at Amazon UK and was reduced by over a third in price. Originally it was on sale for around £155 and was reduced to £105 so i thought i would take a look at the Atom-based quad-core mini PC to see if it would be a suitable replacement for my aging but still fully functional AMD AM1 based ITX media center.

:arrow: I found apps took a long time to load and 4k video playback was unusable and ended up resorting to 720p in Youtube to get a good stutter free playback.

:!: I hope you will upload my video and check it out the whole problems with everyone's. Thanks
Elvis

Re: ACEPC T11 MINI PC REAL Mike's Review

Post by Elvis »

but i think this is not true. Im also using this product. Its giving me better service. :o
S. Olski

Re: ACEPC T11 MINI PC REAL Mike's Review

Post by S. Olski »

Good for specific tasks and don't expect more in this Best Price
8.12.png
8.12.png (466 KiB) Viewed 2176 times
Im not agree with Mike's review. The computer works powered right up and set windows up With no issues. These machines are a low power computer and serve specific needs. You will NOT be gaming on them or doing things that involve heavy workloads.

:arrow: These machines are good for using to connect to remote computers, internet browsing, displaying PowerPoint or digital video/signs.
If you go in knowing what you are purchasing then you will have no problems. If you think you will purchase this to replace a modern-day computer you will be greatly disappointed. :arrow: But in $140 this Mini PC giving you more.[/size]

Return to “Directions”