Re-image AK1

Quick Start Guide and Video Instructions.
WFH_DEMON

Re-image AK1

Post by WFH_DEMON »

How can i re-image the AK1? where can i download the image. I've already re-applied the BIOS
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Re-image AK1

Post by admin »

Do you need the latest system of AK1?
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
WFH_DEMON

Post by WFH_DEMON »

Attached is a screenshot of the error I'm getting. Basically in Windows Setup I'm getting this and can't continue no matter what i do

"Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style. Windows cannot be installed to this disk. This computer's hardware may not support booting to this disk. Ensure that the disk's controller is enabled in the computers BIOS menu"

I have used diskpart and cleaned, formatted and repartitioned it.

What do i need to do to be able to instlall windows.

thanks,

WFH_Demon
Attachments
AK1 Screenshot.jpg
AK1 Screenshot.jpg (86.84 KiB) Viewed 3756 times
WFH_DEMON

Post by WFH_DEMON »

Yes, please provide the latest system of AK1
WFH_DEMON

Post by WFH_DEMON »

yes, I would like the latest system for the AK1
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Because our system uses the GPT partition (esp+msr+widnows+recover), and the official image uses the burning method, and the USB installation system is used, then the Microsoft default partition is GPT (ESP+windows), please delete all the partitions After that, install the system again.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
WFH_DEMON

Post by WFH_DEMON »

I have tried that all ready.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You need to download our link to install, here is the address of the stable version:Win10_1909_Pro:
WFH_DEMON

Post by WFH_DEMON »

ok, downloaded the 1909 image and it fails on installing windows just like before. it reconfigure's the disk using diskpart fine and then it wants you to remove the USB drive and reboot. Do that and then errors saying no OS installed. try to install windows and get the message can't install OS to that partition is the error.

Return to “Directions”