Ouvislite CK10 Power Button not working

Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Ouvislite CK10 Power Button not working

Post by Gabe »

aayoderjr,

A couple of questions....

Was the unit working properly prior to this issue, and if so, did any event seem to precede it, like a power outage?

When you press the power button, does the unit do anything at all? Does the fan come on or any lights or anything at all to indicate it's trying to do something?

Something to try, and you'll have to forgive me as I don't have a CK10, but if it has a reset button try pushing that in for at least ten or fifteen seconds (you may need a paper clip if it's the 'hole' type) while the unit's power is unplugged. Then plug the unit back in and try starting it again.

The admin likely won't be back until the weekend is over, so in the meantime I'm just trying to determine what type of problem it could be.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ouvislite CK10 Power Button not working

Post by admin »

Correct operating instructions, just wait for customer feedback after testing.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “i5-8279U/i7-10810U/i7-10710U/i7-11390H/i5-12450H (CK10- series)”