Trying to reinstall AK2 - need Image File

kiz2694

Trying to reinstall AK2 - need Image File

Post by kiz2694 »

Hi guys,

I have had to install a new SSD into our AK2, are you able to provide the link for the OEM Windows Install ISO?

I remember that we have to use a specific image to make sure it licensed?

Kind regards,
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trying to reinstall AK2 - need Image File

Post by admin »

Hi, this is the link to download the system of AK series: Win10_2004_Pro:
Win11 21H1:[quote=kiz2694 post_id=7650 time=1659698358 user_id=8284]
Hi guys,

I have had to install a new SSD into our AK2, are you able to provide the link for the OEM Windows Install ISO?

Kind regards,
[/quote]
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

kiz2694 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:19 am Hi guys,

Kind regards,

Hi, this is the link to download the system of AK series: Win10_2004_Pro:
Win11 21H1:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

admin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:43 am Hi, this is the link to download the system of AK series: Win10_2004_Pro:
Win11 21H1:
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

kiz2694,

I'm not quite sure what happened with the admin's posts, but to clarify them a little...

The following is for Windows 10...

The following is for Windows 11...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Gabe wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm kiz2694,

I'm not quite sure what happened with the admin's posts, but to clarify them a little...

hhh, I just posted a duplicate, hope this solves the customer's problem.
lledmonitor

Post by lledmonitor »

Hi,

I just upgraded to a bigger ssd and I need the image or iso for AK2 pro. The ones that are posted in here do not work. Either image/iso or the drivers will work. Thanks in advance.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

lledmonitor wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:08 pm I just upgraded to a bigger ssd and I need the image or iso for AK2 pro. The ones that are posted in here do not work.
Do you mean the link doesn't work or the image isn't installing properly? If the link, Google Drive sometimes gets buggy, but you can usually get around it by signing into a Google account.

If you're running the unit from an add on SSD rather than the unit's internal storage, you may have to either install the system to the internal storage, then clone it to the new SSD, or create installation media using Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and use that for a clean install on the new SSD, as I don't know that the installation media available here is designed to install directly to add on storage rather than internal storage. If the problem you mentioned is with the installation and it is to add on storage, this may be why it's not working.

The following are the drivers for the J3455 AK2...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
lledmonitor

Post by lledmonitor »

I installed a samsung nvme m.2 2280 ssd and tried to clone the original ssd to the samsung, but when I turned on the system with the samsung ssd, it blue screened. So I decided to use the iso from the forum. I did not have issues downloading the iso or creating the iso on the flash drive, but when I booted into the flash drive to install (the flash drive booted fine into the menu), it tried to go through the process but it would said there was and error and tells me to uplug the flash drive and restart. I did a clean install of Windows 11 using Microsoft Media Creation Tool. Installs fine but no drivers. I hope the drivers you provided in the link will work.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

The drivers should work.

For reference, after you get everything up and running and all up to date, including the drivers, I'd save the driver folder to a flash drive or some sort of external storage, just in case. I always do this with new systems, just to have them in case I run into anything. The folder you want is at C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore, and the folder you want to save is the 'File repository'. You can then used that saved folder in the search criteria when installing drivers after an OS installation.

Make sure to check that the new installation Activated. It should have, but I'd check, just be to sure.

It's nice that your AK2 can utilize an NVMe drive. 👍

Return to “J3455(AK2)”