How to retrieve the OEM Windows 10 license

CholaMannan

How to retrieve the OEM Windows 10 license

Post by CholaMannan »

Due to windows corruption I installed windows 10 pro in the J3455 AK1 mini Kamrui computer. Now i not able to activate the windows. How to retrieve the OEM Windows 10 license and how to activate my mini cpu. Sorry my english is bad. Please any one support.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to retrieve the OEM Windows 10 license

Post by admin »

Hello CholaMannan
Please don't worry, your problem will be solved on the forum.
It sounds like you need a windows key. Please give me a little time to apply.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

CholaMannan,

Have you connected to the internet yet with the AK1? If Windows had been activated prior to the reinstallation you performed, it should automatically activate when connecting to the internet, as the digital license for the Windows installation is recorded on Microsoft's servers.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

homero wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:10 pm use one of many cdkey readers on the net (can't name it here)
A key reader wouldn't work in this particular case, as Windows has already been reinstalled. They also don't tend to work with these systems.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

homero wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:45 pm But they do!!
Just did mine just for testing...

Homero
You got lucky. I tried two different ones on three of my systems and neither could elicit the keys on any of the three.

But again, this won't help the OP as he or she has already wiped the system.

Return to “J3455(AK1)”