Reboot and Select proper Boot device

Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Reboot and Select proper Boot device

Post by Gabe »

simistef,

There shouldn't be any problem using a wireless keyboard of the type you're describing. Bluetooth keyboards/mice are the ones that can be a problem on startup. Make sure to be pressing the Delete key on startup to get into the BIOS. If it doesn't work, just for the heck of it, try another USB port for the dongle.

It sounds like either your Windows installation has gone goofy and needs to be reinstalled or there's a problem with the onboard storage itself. You can get the system files for the AK2 here in order to try a reinstallation.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Reboot and Select proper Boot device

Post by Gabe »

simistef,

I'm not sure what the problem could be. Hopefully either the admin or another poster who has knowledge about this kind of thing will be able to help. You can also email support at service@kamrui.com to see if they can offer some help/advice on what to do.

For reference, though it doesn't follow the reinstallation procedure normally recommended on this forum, I might try reinstalling Windows using USB installation media created with Microsoft's Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, but only if you're familiar with performing a clean install of Windows this way and only if there isn't info already on the AK2's drive you're not willing to lose. This is how I always reinstall Windows on one of my mini PCs when I need to. I've never used the system installation files available on this forum. Granted, there will likely be some missing drivers after the installation, so you'd need to download the drivers available on the page I linked to before and use them for the ones that are missing. You'd use the downloaded and unzipped drivers folder as the search area when installing the needed drivers. Again though, if you're not familiar with performing a clean install of Windows 10 this way and/or you're not familiar with updating drivers, you might want to wait to see what advice is given to deal with the original issue.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “J3455(AK2)”