BIOS - GK3V

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BIOS - GK3V

Post by admin »

Hi, PL_CLZZ
Before refreshing BIOS, we can try other ways to fix your WiFi, have you checked the device manager, it is possible that the driver issue is causing your WiFi to malfunction.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I think of a batch of machines due to process problems, the WIFI antenna and Bluetooth affixed to the same side, which led to a weak wifi signal can not function properly. You can check this video and take apart the machine to check if there is such a problem.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

PL_CLZZ,

Had the WiFi been working in the past? If so, did any event that you can remember immediately precede the WiFi problem, like a Windows Update or a sudden power loss, or did it just cut out for no apparent reason?

Edit: Also, if it shows anything different from what you'd normally see when it's working properly, can you post a snapshot of what you're seeing in the Device Manager for the network adapter? I'm just trying to get as much info as possible in the hopes that someone may have an idea of what to try to remedy the issue. Though WiFi antenna placement did cause some connection issues in some units, it would only affect the connection itself, like if everything is working as it should, but you just couldn't connect to the WiFi due to a WiFi signal that's too weak. It wouldn't cause a problem with a driver itself, or at least not that I can think of.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “J4125(GK3)”