prime day event introduction

The Newest bargin of mini PC! Come and check.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

prime day event introduction

Post by admin »

Life is getting back to its usual rhythm: Amazon's summer shopping event Prime Day is getting back to its usual mid-July routine. This eighth non-stop deal will start at midnight Pacific time on July 12 and end on July 13, and Amazon has promised some juicy freebies as part of the product lineup.
prime day.jpg
prime day.jpg (120.76 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
Since the forum is mainly focused on electronics, I'll be looking for the lowest discounts on mini pc's or other useful products to make your quality of life better.
Currently I have created a website where you can find the lowest current deals: https://www.acepconline.com.

Here you can find not only mini computers, but also hair removal devices, night vision devices, and plug sockets. I have tried and trusted their quality.
Amazon is a great place to find deals, but not every deal is as good as it seems. With a little preparation and a lot of research, you can find really great deals on Prime Membership Day.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dragonpoo

Re: prime day event introduction

Post by dragonpoo »

I like the selection. It's not just mini PCs but some other tech. Do you know how good the detail on the binoculars/goggles is? Are they only good for night use, or day as well?
Guzilla GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AceMagician AMR5 (Ryzen 5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | Kamrui JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | Kamrui AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | AceMagician T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: prime day event introduction

Post by admin »

Let me ask my colleagues, I have not used this product, so I need to check with them before I can give you an answer.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “New Deal”