Post by maisondasilva »

What link for download Acepc t11 Windows 10 Home and Lang Pt-BR Z8350
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Acepc t11 Windows 10 Home and Lang Pt-BR

Post by Gabe »

maisondasilva,

You can change the system language or add a language pack if your preferred language isn't already installed.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... Windows_10

The normal W10 system files for the T11 are here.

I hope you're able to read this or translate it. I don't speak Portuguese.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
maisondasilva

Post by maisondasilva »

This version of the link is for the linked license is home
To convert from pro to home is not so easy
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

maisondasilva,

Have you tried using the download that's available? Remember, it's the Product Key that determines Home or Pro. If your T11 had W10 Home on it before and had been connected to the internet at least once, leaving a digital record of its W10 installation on Microsoft's servers, that's what it should activate as when you connect it to the internet.

Conversely, you can use the Media Creation Tool available from Microsoft to create W10 installation media, then install W10 using that. The installation media won't be Home or Pro, as again, it's the Product Key that determines this. Again, if the unit had Windows 10 Home on it before and had been connected to the internet long enough to leave its digital record on Microsoft's servers, the new installation will activate as Home when connected to the internet. You'll need to download the drivers, however, and install then as shown in the installation tutorial. Those are both available on the same page linked to earlier.

Edit: Or you can use the Pro product key offered in the Admin's reply to your other post.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Z8350(T11)”