T11 not accepting windows install

trueplayer49

T11 not accepting windows install

Post by trueplayer49 »

Hello, I would like some assistance with the T11. I followed the directions correctly from your videos. I downloaded the proper Win-10 files from your Google Drive and when I try to install windows, I get a error 13 data is invalid. I have not changed any files and I have downloaded this file, formated my thumb drive, and copied over the files to the thumb drive twice. I need some help as now windows has been erased by the process so I can't even use the PC.
Attachments
20220701_201246.jpg
20220701_201246.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 3291 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11 not accepting windows install

Post by admin »

trueplayer49,
I will solve your problem, please send me a screenshot of your downloaded Win10 file or share the link to see it. I will check if there is any corruption in the system files.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
trueplayer49

Post by trueplayer49 »

Hello Admin,

I went to the post that has the software download available that is pinned in the T11 section. Here is the link for said download.

All I did was download that file, format my flash drive and follow directions per the video.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There is nothing wrong with the link you provided, it has been used to solve everyone's problems. Can you provide a screenshot of the file inside the USB drive?
I'd like to see the files inside your USB drive and I'll be able to see if you're missing any files.
Thank you for your patience.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sure, this is the driver you need:

Return to “Z8350(T11)”