Unique feature of CK10 - fingerprint unlocking.

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unique feature of CK10 - fingerprint unlocking.

Post by admin »

Hello everyone, first of all, I regret that TK11 is out of the new product promotion. We have increased the discount on CK10 so that you can buy this MINI PC which is not inferior to TK11 more easily. and the interface of CK10 is more perfect compared to TK11.
Here are its interface specifications:
USB2.0 Type-A*2
USB3.0 Type-A*4
TF*1
HDMI 1.4b Type A *1
VGA *1
Type_c *1 supports extended data transfer/video output/audio output
Audio interface *2
As you can see from the above data, CK10 has more interfaces than any other Mini PC. in addition, the all-metal case can make you love it. Compared with the plastic case, the metal case has better thermal conductivity. But we don't recommend you to touch it with your hands during the machine operation.

Regarding fingerprint unlocking, its security can be imagined. After you leave the computer into hibernation, the lock screen screen screen will appear when you start the machine again. Easily use fingerprint unlock to turn on the machine. If you are not sure about this process, you can watch the video of CK10 review by 200,000 followers of Redditor.

The CK10 is also currently available on Amazon with a $60 discount coupon. You can get it for only 369.99$.If you are a forum user, you can also enjoy more discounts, I will provide you with discounts ranging from 10% to 20%, check the US purchase link here:
www.amazon.com/dp/B09V7R5M7G.
Other countries have not yet been launched, CK10 is currently only available in the United States.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unique feature of CK10 - fingerprint unlocking.

Post by admin »

Happy to provide you with a download link:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “i5-8279U/i7-10810U/i7-10710U/i7-11390H/i5-12450H (CK10- series)”