AMR5 promotion on Father's Day - lowest price

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

AMR5 promotion on Father's Day - lowest price

Post by admin »

Is your father a gamer and a content creator?AMR5 has a 5600U processor with three levels of performance mode adjustment. It's a high-powered rig for gaming and a Mini PC with top-of-the-line office performance. help him get the perfect all-around Mini PC with plenty of power for work and play. Give your dad this amazing Mini PC so he can enjoy his games and do his projects wherever he goes.
Father's Day-1.jpg
Father's Day-1.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2106 times
While there are plenty of Father's Day deals available as gifts, if your dad or husband is a big fan of gaming, you can't go wrong with a good gaming PC. Of course, they can be expensive, so we're happy to say that ACEMAGICIAN is hosting a great Father's Day sale to get some cheaper gaming gear. While there are a bunch to choose from, we've rounded up one of the best for you to check out at.

[3 Modes Adjustment] Mini Gaming PC RGB Lights AMD Ryzen 5 5600U - $359.99$ Original Price $689.99
Father's Day-2.jpg
Father's Day-2.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2106 times
If you are looking for a gaming PC at a relatively budget price, this PC from ACEMAGICIAN is a good choice because it comes with AMD Ryzen 5600U and Radeon™ Graphics, which is a great CPU and GPU combination. It also comes with 16GB of DDR4 RAM, which should allow for some expansion in terms of storage. Overall, for $359, this is probably one of the best gaming PC deals you're likely to find today.
Father's Day-3.jpg
Father's Day-3.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2106 times
Here are the official sales links
U.S. site:www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y5HY96P
German site:www.amazon.de/dp/B0B1B1B2JY
Italian site:www.amazon.it/dp/B0B1B1B2JY
French site:www.amazon.fr/dp/B0B1B1B2JY

If you want to get the discounted price, I have two methods for you.
Purchase method ①: Please comment under the post and I will give you a code for the discount in the forum to use when you place your order.
Purchase method ②: After leaving a comment under the post, I will contact you to follow up on your order information and you can get a refund of 20%-40% of the principal amount through Amazon after you receive the item.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dragonpoo

Re: AMR5 promotion on Father's Day - lowest price

Post by dragonpoo »

That's an insanely good deal! I hope a lot of people take advantage of it!
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)
NOTAGRN

Post by NOTAGRN »

I would like to buy the TK11 at the Father's Day price but since I am a newbie my posts have to be approved by the mod before they are seen by the group...and that doesn't appear to be happening.
Dahlia

Post by Dahlia »

Hi, i would like to take advantage of this deal i just ordered this pc on Amazon this morning. :D thank you
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

NOTAGRN wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:00 pm I would like to buy the TK11 at the Father's Day price but since I am a newbie my posts have to be approved by the mod before they are seen by the group...and that doesn't appear to be happening.
NOTAGRN.
We have to do some initiatives to prevent the nuisance caused by some bot ads, and I will consider turning off the review function of some posts or sections to facilitate more customers.
Currently TK11 is withdrawing from this campaign, I know it's a shame. But we have free test AM02 campaign in US, which will make you more excited. If you want I will chat with you privately to discuss more.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dahlia wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:35 am Hi, i would like to take advantage of this deal i just ordered this pc on Amazon this morning. :D thank you
Dahlia,
Thank you for your support, and please keep an eye out for private messages. I will follow up with your order number. I hope you have a great experience!
NOTAGRN

Post by NOTAGRN »

NOTAGRN.
We have to do some initiatives to prevent the nuisance caused by some bot ads, and I will consider turning off the review function of some posts or sections to facilitate more customers.
Currently TK11 is withdrawing from this campaign, I know it's a shame. But we have free test AM02 campaign in US, which will make you more excited. If you want I will chat with you privately to discuss more.
admin.

I sent you a PM about the AM02 so I would like to know more about that.

But can I still buy the AMR5 at the promotional price? It seems to have most of the features of the TK11 but with a lot more bling. Do I have to buy the AMR5 first or could you send me a code to use with the order? Thanks!?
Last edited by NOTAGRN on Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”