AM02 Big Sale Starts This Week--Unboxing Video

AMD Athlon 300U/Ryzen™ 3300U/3500U/3700U/3750H/5700U
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

AM02 Big Sale Starts This Week--Unboxing Video

Post by admin »

By my calculations, the Passmark result for the Athlon 300U is about 8% higher than the Ryzen 3 2200U. The current number is 3684 to 4002. I agree with office and light gaming. It does ship with Windows 10 Pro. You can use it to complete all your current office needs. And AM02 maximum memory is 32GB (2 x 16GB). Can support two 4k monitors.
AM02 memory stick.png
AM02 memory stick.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1481 times
As you can tell by the video, the AM02 case and finish are fantastic. It feels solid. And we do wire drawing. Make it lighter and easier to carry.

When I first opened the AM02, I was a bit surprised to see how small it was. I was expecting something similar in size to the GK2. With the small size, I thought it would be somewhere in between the GK2 and W5 Pro in terms of performance. I was wrong. As I started installing my usual programs (Anti-Virus, MS Office, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino) the machine was much faster than the GK2. Also worth noting is that the fan was changing speeds according to the CPU load. This by itself makes the product feel much more reliable compared to the fan nightmare I had with the GK2.
AM02 SSD.png
AM02 SSD.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1481 times
But what I really liked about the AM02 was when I opened it, it had 2 RAM slots and an M.2 SSD slot. Unlike my previous models, those parts cand be upgraded. I personally place great value on upgradeability, since it can extend the product’s lifespan. For example, 8GB RAM might be good for Windows 10, but will it be good enough for Windows 11? If it is possible to install Windows 11 on this machine (and it seems possible since the CPU is listed as “supported” and the UEFI shows TPM 2.0 is enabled), I am pretty sure there will be a need to install more RAM and also upgrade the SSD.
1. AM02 is used as your scene. Does it meet your personal needs?
AM02 Wall Mount.png
AM02 Wall Mount.png (437.66 KiB) Viewed 1481 times
For me, mini PC’s are “supporting machines.” That is, I have my main computer for the heavy work, while mini PC’s are for web-browsing, powerpoint slideshows, reviewing (not producing) AutoCAD drawings, etc. For such uses, the GK2 is already good enough except for AutoCAD, because it takes quite a while to run AutoCAD on the GK2. AM02 significantly reduces the AutoCAD loading time and seems to be just the right fit for what I use mini PC’s for.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 7 3750H(AM02/PRO)”