Driver for ACEPC AK2 Device-ID 5A8C

prellon

Driver for ACEPC AK2 Device-ID 5A8C

Post by prellon »

:( Hi,
I had to reinstall the PC. Now the above mentioned driver for the PCI device is missing. Where can I get this driver? In the download "Apollo Lake_AK1_Drivers.7z" I can not find this driver. I ask for help. Thank you for support.
prellon

Re: Driver for ACEPC AK2 Device-ID 5AC8

Post by prellon »

Hi,

sorry for confusion. I mean follow Device ID "5AC8"!
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Driver for ACEPC AK2 Device-ID 5A8C

Post by Gabe »

prellon,

If, while trying to update the driver for the PCI device, it's not finding the driver in the downloaded and unzipped package, I would try downloading the Intel Driver & Support Assistant and see if that tool finds a driver for it. I wouldn't advise updating any of the other drivers with this tool, but only the particular one that's missing.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
prellon

Post by prellon »

Hi Gabe,

thanks for your feedback. I have already looked at the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. There it is neither known nor downloadable. But it is an Intel driver with the full Device ID PCI/VEN_8086&DEV_5AC8!
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

prellon,

Hopefully the admin will reply soon with a link to the needed driver. However, just in case, it might also be a good idea to send a message to after sales support at service@kamrui.com to see if they can supply it.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I have not heard of such a driver, and if it is not included in the driver package, it does not affect your use.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “J3455(AK2)”