US users can test TK11 for free

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

US users can test TK11 for free

Post by admin »

Hello everyone, in order to increase the popularity of TK11 in the US, I was tasked to recruit three US Amazon users to test our TK11.
TK11.jpg
TK11.jpg (298.72 KiB) Viewed 1819 times
The distinctive features of the TK11 are the Thunderbolt 4 interface, built-in speaker, and fingerprint unlocking.
THUNDERBOLT 4.jpg
THUNDERBOLT 4.jpg (8.63 KiB) Viewed 1819 times
These are the new functions that appear on the Mini PC for the first time in the market. Regarding fingerprint unlocking, this is the most suitable function for office and home use. Fingerprint unlocking greatly improves the security of your computer.
unlock.jpg
unlock.jpg (7.16 KiB) Viewed 1819 times
If you are interested in our machines, but do not understand yet, you can refer to the following F&Q

Q1: How to enable multi-screen?
A: DisplayPort, HDMI, Thunderbolt 4 ports can all be expanded to connect to three monitors, allowing you to easily multitask.

Q2: Does the usb-c port support data transmission? Like an external USB-C hard drive?
A: It supports TYPE-C port for data transmission and can be connected to a hard disk. Also, it can connect a monitor. External independent graphics card, minipc power supply.

Q3: What kind of memory is needed for expansion? Laptop memory or desktop memory?
A: It is laptop memory, SO-DIMM DDR4, type DDR4 max speed 3200Mhz.

Q4: How to enter BIOS?
A: Press "delete" to enter the BIOS settings; press "F7" to enter the boot options menu (click continuously immediately after booting).

Q5: How about the speakers? ? ? I love watching youtube music videos with good sound quality.
A: The speaker volume is more punchy than other laptops I own.

Q6: Where is the fingerprint reader
A: The fingerprint and the PC's power switch are two-in-one design, which can be unlocked with a light touch.

Q7: How many fingerprints can it store?
A: The maximum number of fingerprint registrations is 10.

Q8: Is the product pre-installed with M.2SSD and 2.5-inch SSD?
A: The product comes standard with M.2 2280 NVMe SSD. It does not come with a 2.5" SSD, but supports expansion of 2.5" SSD.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dragonpoo

Re: US users can test TK11 for free

Post by dragonpoo »

Some of those specs are exciting. I personally love fingerprint readers for a computer. They work so well on my phone, that I was disappointed when my Dell laptop wouldn't recognise my fingerprint. The technology has come a long way since I had to slide my finger along the reader so many times.

Not sure who you'll pick to help test this. I would love to, but I leave it in the admin's good hands to choose. Good luck to anyone interested.
Guzilla GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AceMagician AMR5 (Ryzen 5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | Kamrui JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | Kamrui AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | AceMagician T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Everyone has the chance to test the product, please take the initiative to contact my private email, or communicate with me through the private message function of the forum.

There are only 3 test places for this machine!
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

Hi admin, where do you stand on testers for this?
Guzilla GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AceMagician AMR5 (Ryzen 5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | Kamrui JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | Kamrui AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | AceMagician T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Very good question. Technical knowledge professional customers will make customers more intuitive feel the advantages of the machine and then mobilize customers' desire to buy. This is why we are actively looking for customers to test, this is really a great machine. You can't find a better machine on Amazon at the moment. (In terms of price and configuration)

Return to “i5-1135G7/ i5-11320H/i7-11390H (TK11 series)”