T11 - any newer bios?

DWE

T11 - any newer bios?

Post by DWE »

When i first purchased my T11 it would keep disconnecting the SSD and tech support sent me a bios update that fixed it. However now it is almost June of 2022 and the disconnect, not just with the SDD but ANY usb attached, seems too have come back. My question is I am still on T11 bios version 1.0 and any downloads I find are older. Has there been ANY updates at all that address this issue? Thanks

EDIT: Well after I posted this things went crazy with USB disconnects on a meltdown. Now my SSD does not show up at all. Had rebooted and pulled it out and replaced it...so far nothing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11 - any newer bios?

Post by admin »

DWE,
We just spend the Dragon Boat Festival holiday. Please try to connect the T11 with other keyboard and mouse and check the compatibility. If still intermittent or unable to connect. You can send me a screenshot of your BIOS interface and I will send you the appropriate BIOS for you to use.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
DWE

Post by DWE »

Don't know about screenshot but here is the info:
AM: 5.011 2.17.1249
UEFI: 2.4
PI 1.3
T11001 5/30/2019
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

OK, I have received.
I have fed back your BIOS information to the BIOS developers. Expect a reply tomorrow. thank you for your patience.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
DWE

Post by DWE »

June 15th now. No word. Thanks.

admin wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:28 am OK, I have received.
I have fed back your BIOS information to the BIOS developers. Expect a reply tomorrow. thank you for your patience.
DWE

Post by DWE »

June 21 and still no reply. And my last message has not been approved yet...so this is kind of a repeat post I guess,
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DWE,
I'm sorry I didn't help you, I asked the factory technician. They do not have a BIOS update available to solve your problem. :cry:
DWE

Post by DWE »

The issue keeps getting worse. I actually have removed the SSD to see if that resolved the issue. It seemed to however now every time I open a browser all USB resets and I am disconnects from the internet. Have uninstalled USB ports, have uninstalled/reset the reltek nic.

I am ready to toss this and never use these products again. I have gone through all the settings and turned off sleep modes and power modes and "awake on" modes. If I could unplug the mouse and keyboard to trouble shoot I would however I need those in order to trouble shoot.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

DWE wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:08 pm The issue keeps getting worse. I actually have removed the SSD to see if that resolved the issue. It seemed to however now every time I open a browser all USB resets and I am disconnects from the internet. Have uninstalled USB ports, have uninstalled/reset the reltek nic.

I am ready to toss this and never use these products again. I have gone through all the settings and turned off sleep modes and power modes and "awake on" modes. If I could unplug the mouse and keyboard to trouble shoot I would however I need those in order to trouble shoot.
Thanks for making the effort, I can see you like the machine a lot...
If you are a USA user, I mean we have a free review campaign at Amazon US, if you qualify then I am happy to invite you to participate. The product being tested is the JK06.
DWE

Post by DWE »

>>>If you are a USA user, I mean we have a free review campaign at Amazon US, if you qualify then I am happy to invite you to participate. <<<

Sure. Let me know details. Thanks for the offer.

Return to “Z8350(T11)”