T11 - any newer bios?

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11 - any newer bios?

Post by admin »

DWE wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:21 pm >>>If you are a USA user, I mean we have a free review campaign at Amazon US, if you qualify then I am happy to invite you to participate. <<<

Sure. Let me know details. Thanks for the offer.
Activities have been sent via private message.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
berni

Post by berni »

Good morning. Greetings to all.
This is my first post on this interesting forum.
If I make a mistake or do something wrong, please tell me, and I'll apologize.
I have an ACEPC T11 mini, and I think the BIOS/UEFI is very outdated and not working very well.
I have searched almost all over the internet and I cannot find a more current version or how to install it.
If someone has it and sends it to me, I would be infinitely grateful.
Sorry for my English.
Kind regards.
Thanks in advance.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

berni wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:24 am Good morning. Greetings to all.
This is my first post on this interesting forum.
If I make a mistake or do something wrong, please tell me, and I'll apologize.
I have an ACEPC T11 mini, and I think the BIOS/UEFI is very outdated and not working very well.
I have searched almost all over the internet and I cannot find a more current version or how to install it.
If someone has it and sends it to me, I would be infinitely grateful.
Sorry for my English.
Kind regards.
Thanks in advance.
1. Consulted the BIOS engineer, currently there is no BIOS update for T11;
2. If you encounter problems during use, you can send the fault video and Amazon order number to the email: barry@minipcunion.com;
3. Mini PC can be upgraded for better experience;
4. You can also participate in the relevant evaluation released by [admin], and you will have the opportunity to get the latest Mini PC after passing the review.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

bernie,

If your T11 seems to be having some problems, a reinstall of the system can often help. You can do this with a Windows Reset. If you don't have a lot of important files/data on the unit and you can temporarily save the files/data to a USB flash drive, then the version I'd recommend is the one where everything is removed during the process. This way it is, more or less, a completely fresh Windows install.

You can read about performing a Windows Reset at the following...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... Windows_10

A T11 is going to be pretty slow anyway, as the CPU is very low power and the storage type is slow, but the Windows Reset may help to get the unit back to what it was like when you first got it. Just remember to save any important data to a USB flash drive beforehand.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Z8350(T11)”