How do I reset CMOS T11?

markosjal

How do I reset CMOS T11?

Post by markosjal »

I have an AcePC T11 . After having issues with the screen going black with only mouse pointer after left unused for a while I thought I would try changing some CMOS settings.

The first change I tried left me with nothing ever showing on screen now and when power is connected, system shows a very quick red LED before it goes blue and just stays on. Nothing on screen ever, no video nor sync. I have tried both VGA and HDMI monitors.

I have left the CMOS Battery disconnected for 2 days then reconnected as well as disconnected battery and shorted battery inputs and no change.

CMOS Battery tests at 2.93V when connected to system so I think it is fine.

I do not see a normal "Clear CMOS" jumper inside, but I do see a "mystery button" that does not seem to indicate what it does .

Any help appreciated

Mark
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I reset CMOS T11?

Post by admin »

markosjal,
Are you unable to boot normally now? Could you please take a video to let me know your current situation.
For reset coms, you can watch this video:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
markosjal

Post by markosjal »

I am sorry? Take a video? To somehow show it does not boot? I detailed what I get already.

I have also done ALL of the things in the video.

I changed ONE CMOS setting and the unit is now BRICKED?

When I connect power I get like 1/8 send Red LED that then goes to blue (without ever touching power button) . Blue light stays on. Nothing is displayed neither on VGA nor HDMI video and I have connected BOTH as well as used known good cables.

There appears to be an Internal button . Is this a CMOS reset button? If so It does not fix the problem either.

If this is how this works I will never buy another AcePC again, waste of money for several months use, then a brick
Last edited by markosjal on Tue May 31, 2022 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
markosjal

Post by markosjal »

So you never approve my post because I am critical of the junk mini PC that you sold me and unable to resolve the issue?

Thanks for the miniPC that gave me nothing more than several months. That certainly was mot my intention when I bought it. I know now to warn others of the GARBAGE you sell and the support you do not offer. Not to mention how you control publicly posted information on this forum so that when you can not or do not resolve an issue it never looks that way.
Last edited by markosjal on Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

markosjal,
I missed your message because I was on holiday these two days. This is my mistake. I asked the technician.,your situation may be caused by the BIOS error. Please private message me a screenshot of your order, I will handle the after-sales for you.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Regarding the approval function of the forum, this is to prevent robot advertisements from appearing in the forum when I or the moderator are not there. You can directly send the question to me or my mailbox through the private message function of the forum. Sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Return to “Z8350(T11)”