Is the Mini PC T11 Best streaming windows machine !

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Is the Mini PC T11 Best streaming windows machine !

Post by admin »

This one is for all of you that wants a streaming device that does a little bit more. This is basically a full fledged Windows 10 PC, as that is the operating system it comes with. The processor is overly powerful, but you must understand that this PC is not so used for anything heavy-duty, like video editing or photo processing. Rather, this is meant for online browsing of websites, watching videos on YouTube, streaming videos from Amazon or Netflix, going on social media sites like Facebook etc. This mini PC works great for all of that! It outputs a very nice picture. I was amazed at how nice the picture quality was on my 40" 4K display. ;)

For those of you familiar with Windows, you'll jump right in as it works exactly the same. You can download apps, move files on and off the computer via the 4 USB ports. There's also a micro SD slot. Under the PC, there are 2 screws. Take those off and you'll have a port for a 2.5" hard drive! :D
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Z8350(T11)”