ACEPC GK1 Is it good for Gaming or Streaming

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

ACEPC GK1 Is it good for Gaming or Streaming

Post by admin »

FROM "Unboxinator"
This video covers this Mini PC's strengths, and weaknesses. Spoiler alert, You can do everything you can do on a laptop.
:arrow: You can play, and stream games but you can't play very demanding games like Fortnite, and Warzone.
:arrow: This Mini PC is very useful, and I'm sure you guys can get creative with it.
:arrow: I personally love it, and will be using it every day. Dual monitor capability is what got me.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
sleerf

Re: ACEPC GK1 Is it good for Gaming or Streaming

Post by sleerf »

Agreed. An SSD and fixed virtual memory with WIN10 runs just as well as my i5 6th gen laptop.
rogerinfrance

Post by rogerinfrance »

Actually DESKTOP-DCUSH2T Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz 1.50 GHz Hi I was on the old forum however, I have this machine and since sorting out problems with MS (Eventually I discovered the reasons for the problem and MS have as a result run many updates, although I have a very much later program FOC from MS) the machine does well, it gets used often 24 hours a day and rarely gets switched off. It is a lot faster than you would expect from such a small machine. Niggles, the mini SD card slot sometimes allows the chip to fall down inside the case. The socket for the HDMI only likes good and long plugs, some cheaper ones fall out or rather do not make proper contact. Moral make sure you use good leads! if you have one of these do make sure that you have updated the MS programs as otherwise you may lose sound, either mic or speakers. I have had the machine now for 2 years, well worth it but it cannot do win 11. I cannot see any reason at present for running 11 and also for interest, my students copy of Office circa 2006 runs without problem. My Granddaughter uses the office for both English and French. All in all, a worthwhile investment.
The MS problem was associated with the reason that they had not visualized at that point in time the board etc being in a stand alone desk PC. This meant that in a laptop the mic, the speakers, etc would be fixed permanent fittings, as a desk PC different mikes , speakers and the like may be connected and possibly at the same time. After this was realised the Win 10 had to be altered and modified. This being the reason that my software was updated by MS and is not the same as issued. R
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

rogerinfrance,
I'm so glad you're back!😁
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “J3455(AK1)”