Low power , portable , good for HTPC or on the go business

If you own a small business, come to here and get the best price and service. You are VIP!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Low power , portable , good for HTPC or on the go business

Post by admin »

FROM Martingale
10.19.png
10.19.png (656.34 KiB) Viewed 1722 times
this mini pc is ideal for home theatre streaming purpose. light weight and low power consumption, quiet, etc, you name it. However limited space also limits its performing capacity. Its tinny Intel celeron 2.3 GHz processor and integrated graphic card make it a hard choice for any games. Tried emulator games, tried NFS shift, tried epic games civilization 6 . for the last one, i uninstall it immeiately after seeing the loading time. so you can basically forget about any game released within past 3 years. NFS shift is fine, emulator game is good as well. so i will say games before 8 years should be definitely playable and you won't feel any lag on the streaming.
Youtube 1080p move plays smoothly.

as it only has 4G + 64G, i slot in a spare note book ssd hdd to boost the storage, (if i need any just in case ).
I don't expect you to use it as a daily work pc on your 55" TV. but if you want to use it as a everyday notebook or netbook, it still can out shine your expectation.

i didn't reinstall the windows, just keep using the OEM windows 10 express, it meets my needs well. i installed google drive and youtube to help me sync and stream videos online.
got amazon prime as well but haven't got a chance to try it yet.

if you just use it for streaming, you don't even need to change boot drive or bios over loading for hyper threading.

again, this is a budget pc for compact low power assumption usage, not your game pc setup. you can even make it portable for your business needs where you can meet your clients in a library with easy access to plug-n-play monitor.
FYI, i set up with a wireless mouse and keyboard, everything come in handy. If i need, i can just put all my files in it and unplug the plug and put in my bag and on load and go.
it's not much bigger than a portable hard disk anyway.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Buy in bulk”