Post by testsv »

ich habe ein t6 intel atom z8350

habe da das bootmenü umgestell und nicht läuft mehr
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: help t6 z8350

Post by admin »

What problem did you encounter, please describe your problem, will the machine light blue after power on, and no signal output from the display?
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
acepc-user

Post by acepc-user »

I have the same problem. T6 version purchased from amazon.

Fanless Mini PC,Intel Atom Z8350 Computer Stick Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit,4GB DDR 64GB eMMC,4k HD,Bluetooth 4.2,Dual Band WiFi AC

blue light comes on when power applied. Plug in to HDMI port on monitor but the screen is blank. No other devices plugged in to that monitor. please advise.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Check whether the HDMI cable is in good contact (re-plug test to confirm that the HDMI contact is good); replace the HDMI cable and try it (use the included HDMI cable). Check whether the display is switched to HDMI display (VGA, HDMI, DP switching signal source is HDMI); change the display to see if it is displayed (exclude 1. make sure the display is ok, 2. signal compatibility issues). Unable to reset the boot after the BIOS self-test is not completed, please refer to: BIOS discharge tutorial If the above method is invalid, follow the post-sale process
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Z8350(T6)”