GK3 SSD dead

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GK3 SSD dead

Post by admin »

Hi Speed_zgz,

Sorry I didn't notice your message in time. It‘s my mistake.
Regarding your contact email, would please send it to me? and I will try to contact the person in charge of this email address.

Also, they sent you the SSD product link because some customers are reluctant to send us the address for privacy. In this case, we will recommend SSD or other parts to the customer, and tell the customer to buy it by themselves, and we will send you a gift card of the same price after receiving the product.

If it is convenient for you, would you please send me your address in the background, and I will arrange a replacement hard drive for you. Please don't worry, your address information is used for replacement order.

If you still have any problem, please feel free to let me know.
Have a good day.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Speed_zgz

Post by Speed_zgz »

Thank you @admin.
PM sent.

Greets.

PD. Still waiting....
OskarLGS

Post by OskarLGS »

I have the same problem.

The Mini PC has hardly had any use, today I turned it on, Windows 10 updates came out and in one of the restarts, the SSD died. It was impossible to repair the Windows 10 installation, I have disassembled the computer to check the SSD and it is completely dead.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

OskarLGS,

You should email after sales support at service@kamrui.com and explain what you did here to get help from them.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “J4125(GK3)”