PCI data acquisition and signal processing

vito

PCI data acquisition and signal processing

Post by vito »

PCI data acquisition and signal processing device not work needs an driver updte, somebody can help me with this issue. Thank you very much.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: PCI data acquisition and signal processing

Post by Gabe »

vito,

I'd recommend trying one or both of the following...

- Downloading, installing and running the 'Intel Driver & Support Assistant' to see if it identifies and gives you a new driver for that particular device.

- See if any of the drivers in the following driver package for the Apollo Lake system work for the device. After downloading the file to the unit (or a flash drive plugged into the unit) and unzipping it, use its location for the search when trying to update the driver in the device manager. If you click on the little box in the upper right corner of the file below it will take you to the site so you can view its description rather than blindly downloading it. It says it's for the AK1, but multiple models use the same processor and the driver package is the same for each one that does.

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “J3455(AK2)”