T11: Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

Quick Fix.
milasx

T11: Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

Post by milasx »

Hello,

The Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter and the bcmfn2 Device
in my T11 are showing as having a problem. How can I fix it without re-installing the system please?

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11: Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

Post by admin »

What's wrong with it, can you tell me specifically, I hope you can read the problem determination post I posted: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=196
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1. It seems to be a problem with the monitor. Let the customer switch to another monitor or TV to see if the display is normal.
2. If the display is normal, it indicates that the display is a problem.
3. If the display is abnormal, please pay attention to use the HDMI cable provided by us, and check whether the HDMI cable is inserted into place

Poor power contact
1. Take a photo of the DC head of the power adapter (there have been a batch of short DC heads)
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
milasx

Post by milasx »

Thank you, the problem is actually gone. I was having problems with the 5Ghz band due to the fact that the router was set on 80 band which I understand is not supported!

Thanks!!!

Return to “Troubleshooting”