Bios issues yet again

Baggie79

Bios issues yet again

Post by Baggie79 »

I am having the same problem with my now third AK1. The issues is that suddenly for no reason when the unit is switched on it goes directly into the bios and no matter what settings I input it just comes back to the bios and will not boot.

Is this a common issue and could someone please help me out so that I dont have to send another one back?

I also will need to extract the data from the drive within the AK1, can this be done in anyway? I am guessing as it wont boot it would need in some way to be connected to another PC?

Thanks for your help, I am really sad that I am here again.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bios issues yet again

Post by admin »

Hello, dear Baggie. I can basically confirm that this is a problem caused by a damaged hard disk. If the machine is less than one year old, you can contact our after-sales email: service@iacepc.com for replacement. It should be noted that if the hard disk is damaged, the data inside may not be read. You can insert the hard disk into a working computer to see if it is detected. If it is normal, the internal data can be easily extracted.
Sorry to have you encounter this problem again, we have terminated the cooperation with the last hard disk manufacturer. yHaving customers like you makes us better.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Baggie79

Post by Baggie79 »

Thanks for the quick reply its appreciated. The AK1 I have had doesnt have a removable disk it just has the onboard storage, can I access this data?
Baggie79

Post by Baggie79 »

I have just booted the ak1 using a flash drive created using the Windows media creation utility, interestingly if I try to install windows it sees a 240gb drive to install it on, so it seems that the drive is still there. With this information is there a way to save the pc and resurrect the storage and its data. I would rather take the effort now and not have to send a pc I really like back.

I hope that you can help?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, thank you for your attempt, a small msata hard drive is installed in the AK1, it is removable. At the same time you can try to reinstall the system. This is the download link for the stable version of AK1: Win10_2004_Pro:
System reinstallation tutorial :
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “J3455(AK1)”