Mini PC T11 no longer works

Krähe2022

Mini PC T11 no longer works

Post by Krähe2022 »

Dear all,

I have a big problem with my T11 Mini PC from ACPEC. For about 2 weeks, the PC no longer works and can not be started. The PC flashes permanently red when this is on the power cable. And it makes a low noise with constant same sound.

I have already tried to do a RESET several times, but without success.

I can't get any further...
What could be the problem?

The PC is only about 10 months old. It can't be that this one is broken, can it?

Please ask for help and support.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Martin
Krähe2022

Re: Mini PC T11 no longer works

Post by Krähe2022 »

Dear all,

please help me. It is very urgent.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Martin
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Krähe2022,

When you perform the reset, try holding the reset button in with a paper clip for at least 30 seconds.

Better yet, if you know how to disassemble the unit and get to where the CMOS battery connects to the board and can disconnect it, I'd try that, leaving it disconnected for an hour or so to ensure that any remaining charge in the board is depleted. Then reconnect it, reassemble the unit, and try starting it to see if it's made any difference.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Krähe2022

Post by Krähe2022 »

Hi Gabe,

thanks for the reply and the help.

I have already tried the rest over 30 seconds. Unfortunately this does not work.

I am not a professional when it comes to disassembling a PC. Unfortunately I do not trust myself to disassemble the PC.

Can you give me more tips? Where else could the problem be?
After 10 months, the PC can't just be broken, can it?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Martin
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

It's entirely possible that something has gone wrong with it. I don't have any other ideas on what to try, however.

Hopefully the admin will reply soon with some advice on what to do.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The red light on the machine for a long time may be caused by the damage of the BIOS. Have you tried to refresh the BIOS before?
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Z8350(T11)”