T11 Cursor freezes and screen flickering

Quick Fix.
aver

T11 Cursor freezes and screen flickering

Post by aver »

I bought a T11 in January and use it for basic internet and word processing. I'm experiencing screen flickering from time to time (I have to reboot to solve it) and usual cursor freeze. I'm using Windows 10 (updated) and a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo. Can these issues be fixed? Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11 Cursor freezes and screen flickering

Post by admin »

Please do not update directly, there will be bugs in the direct upgrade, download our official stable system to solve your problem:
Win10_1909_Pro:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11 Cursor freezes and screen flickering

Post by admin »

1. It seems to be a problem with the monitor. Let the customer switch to another monitor or TV to see if the display is normal.
2. If the display is normal, it indicates that the display is a problem.
3. If the display is abnormal, please pay attention to use the HDMI cable provided by us, and check whether the HDMI cable is inserted into place

Poor power contact
1. Take a photo of the DC head of the power adapter (there have been a batch of short DC heads)
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”