Solve the high CPU usage

Quick Fix.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Solve the high CPU usage

Post by admin »

Many times it is caused by downloading various drivers after installing the system yourself. You can install our stable system (download in the file section). The advantage is that there is no need to download additional drivers.
After a period of use, due to update, the system has too many redundant files and occupies system resources, which causes the computer to run slow.
1.update occupies the network;
2. generates redundant files and occupies the disk;
3. occupies time;
4. helps Microsoft improve software BUG ) It is recommended to reinstall the system directly, and then turn off update.
Use third-party software to remove junk files. Due to customers installing a lot of software and too many startup items, the system runs slowly or stuck: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hhz ... sp=sharing
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
DonniLiem

Re: Solve the high CPU usage

Post by DonniLiem »

Hello...based on my observation i have different recommendations. The most obvious culprit is a virus, spyware, or some other malicious software. Scan your system regularly with a good spy-catching program Update your antivirus definitions and run a full virus scan. Set your antivirus program to check for updates and do a full scan automatically at least once a week.

surface mount assembly
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Solve the high CPU usage

Post by admin »

You can try it, because there are too many factors that cause high CPU usage.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”