1909 stable version download, solve WIFI!

Come here to find solutions to difficult problems!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 1909 stable version download, solve WIFI!

Post by admin »

After reinstalling the system, it will be automatically activated in about ten minutes after connecting to the Internet. If it is still not activated, please send a private message to us and we will send you a new product key.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

After reinstalling the system, it will be automatically activated in about ten minutes after connecting to the Internet. If it is still not activated, please send a private message to us and we will send you a new product key.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Ben86GN

Post by Ben86GN »

I downloaded the file, and re-installed the OS as instructed.

I still have no WiFi driver. Setup says "Let's connect you to a network" --> and then shows zero WiFi networks available (despite other windows machines in my house showing many available WiFi networks).

I have a T6. I downloaded the T5 file attached in this thread.

PLEASE JUST MAKE A WIFI DRIVER FOR THIS DAMN THING!
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Ben86GN,

The drivers for all Z8350 based systems, including the T6: https://mega.nz/#!8oJBWAJB!vmAmmdiGG05w ... Gf5sXlVXM8

The driver installation tutorial: https://mega.nz/#!Q4whEQYQ!dofk3-aJMFH7 ... aYf_huS9D4

Hope this helps. 🙂
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
KD1984

Post by KD1984 »

I have also downloaded & installed the OS as instructed in this thread for my 2 T6 pocket pcs
The image installs fine, but windows updates then remove the Wifi drivers
I have then reinstalled the Wifi drive3rs on their own as instructed on this forum, but the Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter remains hidden on Device manager

Any help appreciated
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

After you power off, power on again and check whether your WIFI is available.
Parker

Post by Parker »

I have also used the ACEPC Windows 10 1909 image to upgrade one of my T6s. The image process completes normally and Windows setup starts. However as others have said, it stops at the network page and will not connect to the internet, as no wi-fi drivers have been loaded.

When I check device manager the Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter is NOT shown.

It seems this image does not solve the lost wi-fi problem and I have now had exactly the same result on two different T6s.

Could you please help, I thought we were getting somewhere when I saw this 1909 release, but this is a disappointment as we still have a serious issue. The driver tutorial is also missing as the link is now dead.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Parker wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:29 pm I have also used the ACEPC Windows 10 1909 image to upgrade one of my T6s. The image process completes normally and Windows setup starts. However as others have said, it stops at the network page and will not connect to the internet, as no wi-fi drivers have been loaded.

When I check device manager the Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter is NOT shown.

It seems this image does not solve the lost wi-fi problem and I have now had exactly the same result on two different T6s.

Could you please help, I thought we were getting somewhere when I saw this 1909 release, but this is a disappointment as we still have a serious issue. The driver tutorial is also missing as the link is now dead.
Hi, windows 10 2004 version of the system can certainly solve your problem.

Return to “Computer Technology Zone”