Some questions about the T11 before I purchase

Quick Fix.
hanness

Some questions about the T11 before I purchase

Post by hanness »

I have several questions regarding the T11:

1) If I add a 2.5" disk drive, can I make that disk the boot disk if I perform a manual clean installation of Windows or will that only be a secondary drive with the eMMC storage being the primary drive?

2) Has Windows 10 2004 been tested on this system yet?

3) Is there a firmware setting that will allow the system to automatically power back on after a power loss?

4) The description of the unit here describes the T11 as having 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC storage, however, on Amazon it is described as having 64GB eMMC. Is there the listing for this model correct in the United States (does it have 64GB eMMC)?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some questions about the T11 before I purchase

Post by admin »

1. T11 cannot expand storage
2.2004 system is unstable, it is not recommended to install.
3. Have this firmware
4. There are two specifications and models, 4GB + 64GB is recommended for money, 4GB + 32GB is recommended for cost performance.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
hanness

Post by hanness »

No offense intended here, but the response I received is not too confidence inspiring. Both your own web site and the listing on Amazon specifically state that the unit can be expanded with a HD or SSD up to 2TB. In fact, the listing on Amazon has a picture of the HD bay access door removed with a physical HD being installed into the unit.

However, I do appreciate your attempting to answer my questions.
spikerguy

Post by spikerguy »

hanness wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:50 am No offense intended here, but the response I received is not too confidence inspiring. Both your own web site and the listing on Amazon specifically state that the unit can be expanded with a HD or SSD up to 2TB. In fact, the listing on Amazon has a picture of the HD bay access door removed with a physical HD being installed into the unit.

However, I do appreciate your attempting to answer my questions.
Logically you should be able to add a 2.5" in the back side of the mini pc as shown here.

To make things clear, I think you can add 1 HDD/SSD 2.5"inch, I hope this is correct @admin

Also If it is directly connected to the motherboard then it should become a bootable drive.
hanness

Post by hanness »

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry for the incorrect information, T11 can expand the memory.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
jingizu

Post by jingizu »

You can add a 2.5" drive but you cant run windows from it. It is very important to know,
jingizu

Post by jingizu »

It is better if you llook for another model, you can add a 2.5" drive but you cant run windows from it.

Return to “Troubleshooting”