Ethernet port doesn't respond

sacrelab2

Ethernet port doesn't respond

Post by sacrelab2 »

Hi,

I've been using my ACEPC GK3V for 6 months after buying it in July 2021 on Amazon.fr. My ethernet port recently stop working. To be sure it wasn't related to any software issue, I reinstalled from scratch the OS using the method provided on the forum. Installation went well, but ethernet still doesn't work. I tried to contact the seller on Amazon but I get no answer, even if the product is under garantee. I also contacted Amazon support for them to contact the seller which they already tried twice, without success. They told me the will open a case about the seller for breaking Amazon Marketplace Policy which is a good thing to prevent other buyers to face the same issue, but that doesn't help me solve this problem. Could you help me with this ?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Ethernet port doesn't respond

Post by Gabe »

sacrelab2,

Does anything look amiss with the Network entries when you view the Device Manager? If so, I would try reinstalling the driver, which you can get here.

If that doesn't apply or doesn't help, try downloading, installing and running the Intel Driver & Support Assistant to see if it finds a new driver for the network card.

If that doesn't end up helping, I would contact after sales support for the brands supported via this forum, at service@iacepc.com, and explain to them what's going on.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
sacrelab

Post by sacrelab »

Hi Gabe,

Thank you for your quick answer. I tried every solutions you provide without any improvement, as you can see attached.

I send an email to the support address last week, hoping for a reply. iacepc.com is currently down because their account is suspended (see attached), I hope they will still get my email.

Best regards,
Alexis
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2022-02-21 à 14.30.15.jpg
Capture d’écran 2022-02-21 à 14.30.15.jpg (167.66 KiB) Viewed 3083 times
Annotation 2022-02-21 034633.png
Annotation 2022-02-21 034633.png (277.36 KiB) Viewed 3083 times
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

sacrelab,

Hopefully they still get the email and reply.

One other option of contact would be via the "Contact us" button at the bottom of the page. It goes directly to the admin of this site, so it may be advantageous to send a message that way as well.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
sacrelab

Post by sacrelab »

Hi Gabe,

I send an email five days ago and I use the "contact us" link at the bottom two days ago. Do you know how long do it take to get a reply usually ? Thank you for your help !
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

sacrelab,

To be honest, I would have expected you to receive a reply from someone by now. I'll send a PM to the admin to try to get you some help, though he's not on as often as of late. Keep your fingers crossed.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

sacrelab wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:51 am Hi Gabe,

I send an email five days ago and I use the "contact us" link at the bottom two days ago. Do you know how long do it take to get a reply usually ? Thank you for your help !
Hello! sacrelab. I'm sorry I didn't help you in time, obviously the above contact details have been deactivated. I will post the correct contact details later.
Regarding your question, I hope you can try to install this driver:
Looking forward to your reply!
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
sacrelab

Post by sacrelab »

Hi admin,

I tried, it doesn't work either. Honestly, everything was working fine before, and I have run a lot of tests (suggested drivers of you and Gabe, suggested tool, clean install) and nothing work. It's obviously a hardware issue. How do we proceed ?

Best Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi, sacrelab. Please tell me what the current light mode of your ethernet port is, we can judge the specific network problem by the light condition.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “J4125(GK3)”