no signal on monitor

Rhea_Christiansen

no signal on monitor

Post by Rhea_Christiansen »

Hi guys,
first of all, compliments for a great product, I'd been enjoying it.
The problem is that after more than a year of being not used, my AK 1 turns out to have an issue.
When I turn it on, its blue light gets on but the monitor remains black. I've tried to change the HDMI port, to change the monitor (that works perfectly with another PC), the result is always the same: the blue lights are on, but the monitor shows nothing.
When I remove the cable, the monitor starts showing its default screen (sort of a self-test). Once the cable is inserted, the default screen disappears and the black screen (empty) is shown.
Do you have any clue how to fix the issue?
Best,
Rhea
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: no signal on monitor

Post by Gabe »

Rhea,

See if performing the following procedure helps...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Rhea_Christiansen

Thanks for answering!
I'd tried it but had no success. With the BIOS battery cable being disconnected, no signal arrives on the monitor as well.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Rhea,

You should contact after sales support at service@iacepc.com and explain to them what's going on and what you've tried thus far, including the BIOS discharge.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Rhea_Christiansen

Thanks! The message sent, hope they respond.
Rhea_Christiansen

Almost 20 days passed, no responce. Not sure if the service is still alive.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Rhea_Christiansen wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:35 am Almost 20 days passed, no responce. Not sure if the service is still alive.
I just found out yesterday they were off for a couple of weeks for the Chinese New Year, but they still should have replied before or since.

Other than sending another email, the only thing I can think of is sending a message directly to them on this forum, which you can do using the 'Contact us" button at the bottom of the page.
Rhea_Christiansen

Thanks Gabe!
I'll do as you suggest.
In fact they responded three days ago asking for some order details and disappeared again ;-)

Return to “J3455(AK1)”