Wintel W8 Pro

Quick Fix.
jagdtigger

Re: Wintel W8 Pro

Post by jagdtigger »

There is no relation to WU, disabled it and still disconnected but still eating the CPU:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yygf60lt442bd ... 3.PNG?dl=0
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

1.png
1.png (262.58 KiB) Viewed 1982 times
Except for these three enable, others are disabled.

You did not follow the instructions, after reinstalling the system, if not manually open the program.

Snipping Tool Search will not run in the background.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
jagdtigger

Post by jagdtigger »

What instructions? You only said to reinstall it with your image which i done. This fresh system never seen any network, nor at install nor after. Wifi is present can see networks but not connected, lan also present but also not connected. Only startup program is "Windows Security notfication icon". Snipping tool wasnt running in background but it was used to take the screenshot.
And the issue is not the background tasks eating the CPU(if it was only that i wouldnt be here) but the "System" Process at the top, it constantly chews up 30% CPU on this fresh image and on the factory original image too. Interesting bit is if i install a standard win10 without drivers this issue doesnt come up. I have a hunch that its either HW defect or driver issue.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It is recommended that you first shut down, unplug the power, and power on again. After that, the WIFI will always be normal, and this will sometimes happen at the first boot.
We have all tested the system, there can be 30%, don't be entangled in that system process.
That's a system program, and it crashes when the system is over.
Tangled in, the process of the system, you think it is high occupancy, it is just a superficial phenomenon.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
jagdtigger

Post by jagdtigger »

I dont have issues with wifi. But i do have issues with the system process, and it doesnt help that you ant to rug it under the carpet (speak to your techs if you think its normal). I am no noob when it comes to PC's and one thing i know is when the system process starts chewing the CPU there are 2 possibilities. Its either a faulty HW or a driver. Since a clean standard image, and ubuntu doesnt do this i am guessing it is one of your drivers. Oh and i actually have a tablet with atom CPU and that also doesnt eat the cpu like this.
jagdtigger

Post by jagdtigger »

iai2c.sys has some issues it would seem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tcgpxypvlwdl ... 2.png?dl=0

Couldnt disable it in devmgmt so i just renamed the .sys file. After a reboot cpu usage is normal.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We checked the information for you. This is a Microsoft system bug, the CPU usage is too high, and there are not so many actual injuries. On the official website, they promised to fix this problem in the 2004 version.
jagdtigger

Post by jagdtigger »

Just upgraded to 2004, its stilly buggy:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vde0uz27gdjgn ... s.png?dl=0
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please close all running software, directly open the "task manager", switch to "performance", let me see the CPU usage judgment.

In fact, you don't need to use software to look at CPU usage, the software itself will occupy CPU usage.
T8's running memory is not very large, if you need it, we recommend that you buy and sell AK1/GK1 series products.
jagdtigger

Post by jagdtigger »

I flashed back the older image since the machine was needed, ill start an upgrade but it will take some time. IDK why you need that on top of WPA showing iai2c.sys as the culprit for the high cpu and taskmgr showing system process using 30% while everything else is idle.....

Return to “Troubleshooting”