Wintel W8 Pro

Quick Fix.
jagdtigger

Wintel W8 Pro

Post by jagdtigger »

Greetings.

First up i may be at the wrong place but since KIMITA's store front is full of your stuff i hope its just a rebrand or something. Ill spare you all of the details, in short i only noticed recently that for some reason the system process is chewing up a quarter of the cpu non-stop. Tried a fresh install but after windows re-installs drivers the issue returns.

I would appreciate any help since i didnt found any similar issue n the internet :( .

Thanks in advance!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wintel W8 Pro

Post by admin »

Please show me a screenshot of the task manager process.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

W8 Pro CPU usage is too high. Install the mirror of our own system (the driver has been integrated), you can install it directly, you don't need to go to the driver yourself.
Win10_1809_Pro:https://mega.nz/#!MwBglAIS!6VtkBaptljE4 ... ieiO19LnOU
Win10_1909_Pro:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
jagdtigger

Post by jagdtigger »

Okay, ill try. Unfortunately the device is in use so i will be only able to mess with it at Friday or at the weekend.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

OK, I hope you enjoy using it.
jagdtigger

Post by jagdtigger »

Yeah, its a really nice little box. But unfortunately the fresh image did not solve it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/94srj876z17js ... d.png?dl=0
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You need to reinstall the system, and download our version, it is best to disable automatic updates, these are affecting your CPU.
jagdtigger

Post by jagdtigger »

The reinstall was done with your 1909 image, and it does not have any network access so auto updating cant happen.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What if you don’t have WIFI now? You no longer need to update it automatically.

Return to “Troubleshooting”