Secondary HD SSD not always visible

Quick Fix.
Lab429

Re: Secondary HD SSD not always visible

Post by Lab429 »

I bought the GK1 on May 12, 2020 and I am experiencing the same problem. I tried three different ssd’s and two hdd’s, which were formatted on a different computer. The mini pc won’t recognize any of the ssd’s or hdd’s. They only work and are recognized when I plug a sata to usb cable and make them external hdd’s, and that should not be the case.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Metralo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:37 am
admin wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:18 am Can you try to replace another hard drive, it may be due to poor contact caused by the hard drive, if not, we will replace a new base for you.
Hi,
I also tried with another HD, but the problem is the same, unfortunately I don't know what else to do.
Please contact the after-sales mailbox to explain the situation and let our after-sales send you a new base, which will solve your problem: service@iacepc.com
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Lab429 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:37 am I bought the GK1 on May 12, 2020 and I am experiencing the same problem. I tried three different ssd’s and two hdd’s, which were formatted on a different computer. The mini pc won’t recognize any of the ssd’s or hdd’s. They only work and are recognized when I plug a sata to usb cable and make them external hdd’s, and that should not be the case.
Please contact the after-sales mailbox to explain the situation and let our after-sales send you a new base, which will solve your problem: service@iacepc.com
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Metralo

Post by Metralo »

admin wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:44 am
Lab429 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:37 am I bought the GK1 on May 12, 2020 and I am experiencing the same problem. I tried three different ssd’s and two hdd’s, which were formatted on a different computer. The mini pc won’t recognize any of the ssd’s or hdd’s. They only work and are recognized when I plug a sata to usb cable and make them external hdd’s, and that should not be the case.
I wrote yesterday, but I still haven't received any answer. Sigh
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It takes a little patience, after-sales is not 24 hours online.

Return to “Troubleshooting”