Upgrade to Windows 11: frequently asked questions

Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Upgrade to Windows 11: frequently asked questions

Post by Gabe »

sailviktor,

Does the unit still run? If so, and the attempted flashing didn't change anything, what the admin will need is the current version of the BIOS on the unit.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

sailviktor wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:26 am
when plug the AC adaptor the blue light is on and the fan is running continuously. No any signal to VGA, no reaction to the power button.
Maybe you could try discharging for T11. If you are in the USA, then consider joining our Super User program and then experience a free MINI PC.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

sailviktor,

This prior topic has some instructions on how to perform a BIOS discharge on the T11, especially if it's a version that doesn't have the little reset hole. It's takes a bit, but it may end up resolving the issue you're seeing.

Note the the video posted isn't for a T11, but the discharge method is still the same for a unit that doesn't have a reset hole.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi, there is no update available for this version of BIOS.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

gatorbr2 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:16 pm Hi admin,
Do you have an old version of this bios ? After i used this version, my vga port stopped working with my old monitor. Only works with a new monitor. can I make a downgrade to the previous bios version ? Do you have the old files ?
Hello, gatorbr2
The BIOS version does not affect the interface functionality, when you connect to the VGA port, please note if the video signal of the machine is still in HDMI, this will affect the final output signal.

Return to “J4125(GK3)”