Upgrade to Windows 11: frequently asked questions

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade to Windows 11: frequently asked questions

Post by admin »

Hello, gatorbr2
Thank you for the detailed instructions, if you are refreshing the BIOS by mistake, it will theoretically cause the machine to fail to boot, which is a very serious matter. The good thing is that it didn't affect you.
Please enter the BIOS screen when you boot up and take a picture for me, I will provide you the most suitable BIOS according to your BIOS version.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

sailviktor wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:57 am Good day!
Can anyone help me to find original BIOS for "GK1 V26B"?
Many thanks!
Here is the download link:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

dr3am.r wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:07 am Hi @admin can you provide the original BIOS for GK1_V25A / 2020.12.31 board ? NOT the Windows 11 upgraded one WITH secure boot (GK1_V25_support window 11.rar), the one WITHOUT secure boot, that came initially with the board. Seems the original one had RAM at 2400 MHZ while the upgraded windows 11 ready one has it downgraded at 2133 MHZ. Is it possible to revert to older bios (currently on the GK1_V25_support window 11.rar one) ?
Got it. I just got back from vacation. I'm sorry about that.
I first noticed the change, I'll ask the BIOS devs and get back to you with an answer.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, the reply from the technician told me that there is no BIOS update available.

Return to “J4125(GK3)”