Judgment process about the problem

Very cool thing: face-to-face discussion with the CEO of Mini Union.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Judgment process about the problem

Post by admin »

In the past few days, a lot of problems have appeared in a more troublesome way of handling. There are several pages we are trying to solve the problem, which is very bad, although I am happy to chat with you. But I can't solve your problem, which makes me very upset. So I came up with a way, I hope you can be more careful when you post a query, so that I can quickly understand the problem.
Ask question format:
jpg.jpg
jpg.jpg (23.1 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
What are the benefits of doing this?
I can determine your problem when I read your passage. If you don’t tell me specifically, my solution will be affected.
Regarding the model: The solution of each model is different, because their motherboards are different, and sometimes I cannot use the same solution on different models of machines.
Purchase time: The newly purchased machine has the same problem as the machine that has been used for two years, and the solution is different. The newly bought machine may be caused by external factors, because the newly bought machine will not have problems, and the mini PC is more likely to have problems, which will make my thinking clearer.

Background: I need to understand what you did before this problem occurred on your computer. Maybe you deleted important system files by accident Maybe you downloaded the linux system but there is no related driver, or the HDMI cable you use, the power adapter is your own, and the hard disk is used for a long time, which will affect the result of the problem. Hope you can tell me these important information.
Machine problem: This is very simple, tell me what kind of problem state the machine is in, for example, my machine can not be turned on, then I want to see whether the screen is displayed, and whether the machine's lights are on normally. The screen shows whether SHELL is displayed. This allows me to quickly know where the problem is. I don’t want you to wait. The solution is actually very simple.
:P
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “CEO Response”