GK3V Satafirm s11_ ssd broken?

Quick Fix.
kaceka2000

GK3V Satafirm s11_ ssd broken?

Post by kaceka2000 »

Hi, my Gk3V doesn't boot anymore.
Entering into BIOS I can find Satafirm S11 and tying to recover files or partition with recovery software like EaseUS (disassemblying the ssd and putting it into a USB ssd reader) no data or partition can be read.
Please tell me how can I recovery the stored data.
Thank you
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: GK3V Satafirm s11_ ssd broken?

Post by Gabe »

kaceka2000,

You may not be able to.

The first thing to try would be a BIOS discharge, the instructions for which are below.

If this doesn't help, the next step would be trying to reinstall the system, the files for which are here. This is going to wipe the drive, however, so anything on it will be lost.

If this doesn't end up working, the last step would be contacting after sales support at service@iacepc.com, as there may be something wrong with the storage.

Going forward, it would be a good idea to backup your files on a regular basis.

Edit: I should add that, if the unit has removable storage (I don't have a GK3 so I don't know), you may be able to access it using another computer and an adapter for the drive. This would at least give you access to some of the files.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”